[LispSea] the Lisp Questionnaire

Daniel Pezely djp06 at speakeasy.net
Mon Jun 12 04:31:17 UTC 2006

The main reason as to *why* to fill out the questionnaire is so that it
*does* become populated.

Also, there is a fairly new effort within the Lisp Gardeners to turn
that raw data into useful content.

All the more reason to fill it out...

	The biggest issue with the Lisp "community" had been that historically,
there had been no real consensus.  That lack was what actually defined
what it meant to be a lisper for a long time... but that's changing.

We are part of this change-- as illustrated by the fact that within only
a few days we have a growing mailing list, and no post has been made to
any newsgroup yet.

That is, YOU are part of the change!

Thank you for helping to bring Lisp into the twenty-first century!
-Daniel