[LispSea] Lisp Gardeners

Daniel J Pezely djp06 at speakeasy.net
Fri Jun 9 23:38:45 UTC 2006

Just in case this is new to anyone:

    There is a larger group called the Lisp Gardeners, which
is not tied to a single geography.

    http://www.lispniks.com/cl-gardeners/

Their mailing list started only a few months ago, so it's
fairly easy to get caught-up.

    Consider LispSea to be /somewhat/ of a Seattle chapter
yet not necessarily tied to Common Lisp.

This implicit relationship also frees us from doing everything
ourselves and allows constructive overlap and a loose local
group (so we need not become burdened with policy or dogma).

    There can be much traffic on the Gardeners list.  It's
bursty.  For a while, I simply read it periodically via the
Mailman interface linked from the above URL.

-Daniel

PS - Please respond to the Lisp Questionnaire:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~alemmens/alu/questionnaire.txt