[LispSea] ... status update ...

JD jeff.darklight at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 05:26:53 UTC 2006

I'm still gathering information on who I need to talk with to get
permission to host the users group ... Our company hosts a number of
other groups, so I don't *think* it's going to be a problem, but ... I
just wanted to keep everybody in the loop so you know what's going on.

As always, if anybody has any one has any comments or suggestions, or
if I can provide any additional information and/or assistance, please
let me know ... I'm always happy to help as I can.

Ciao for now.

jd

--
Greetings Starfghter! You have been recruited by the Star League to
defend the frontier against Zurr and the Codan Armada.