[LispSea] so much for stone soup

Ira Kalet ikalet at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 4 05:33:03 UTC 2006

Jeff,

Thanks, this would be great.  I'd enjoy meeting some more people.  There
are a lot of diverse people here at the UW, but it is always interesting
to get a bigger picture.  I went to the Association of Lisp Users
meeting in 1998, met Paul Graham, John McCarthy, a bunch of other
legendary people, and it was very much fun to hear about work going on
in industry.

I'm not fussy about food or drink - people and a comfortable place are
enough.

Ira Kalet