[s-xml-devel] sxpath implementation

Andy Chambers achambers.home at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 3 17:48:52 UTC 2007

Hi List,

I've made an xpath implementation for the parse-tree created by s-xml.
 Its shamelessly copied from Andy Wingo's guile implementation with a
few changes to make it work on CL.  Documentation and finishing
touches will follow shortly but I thought you might like to play with
what I've done so far.

The main exported function is sxpath, the examples in test-xpath.lisp
demonstrate how to use this, as well as how this translates into the
lower level functions.

I'll happily incorporate any feedback into the code and hope that this
might make it into a future release.  One idea I thought I might try
was to turn sxpath into a macro to improve performance but I'd like to
make sure its working correctly first.

Some relevent urls:

http://www196.pair.com/lisovsky/query/sxpath/
http://www196.pair.com/lisovsky/query/examples/