[rucksack-devel] Persistent class redefinitions not reflected in linux SBCL in some cases

Donny Darko darkdonny at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:02:01 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am new to Lisp and very new to Rucksack, so this might not be a bug:

My class redefinitions seemed to be ignored by rucksack, specifically when
I deleted existing slots, most rucksack functions began to fail.

I debugged my way to function maybe-update-schemas in schema-table.lisp
and changed

Line:

(when (set-difference slots (persistent-slot-names old-schema))
(when (set-exclusive-or slots (persistent-slot-names old-schema))

After this it seems to work but maybe rucksack internally does not support
these kind of redefinitions?

p.s: Where can I find the source repository/issue tracking for rucksack?

Thanks!