[rucksack-devel] (mapc #'delete-file <whole-rucksack-directory>)

Volkan YAZICI yazicivo at ttmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:54:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

In rucksack.lisp:517 it writes that:

  (:supersede
   ;; Remove all rucksack files from the directory.
   ;; DO: Only delete the files that Rucksack actually
   ;; uses.
   (mapc #'delete-file
         (directory (make-pathname :name :wild
  				 :type :wild
  				 :version :wild
  				 :defaults directory)))
   (apply #'make-instance class :directory directory args))

I tried some but couldn't figure out how to list files that Rucsack
actually uses. And, IMHO, above snippet is quite buggy. (It costed me
removing all files under the data directory I specified for Rucksack.)
I'd be appreciated if anybody can fix it.

Regards.