[rucksack-devel] Multi transactions in rucksack

Леонид Новиков ln at bk.ru
Tue Jul 1 13:09:27 UTC 2008

I have tried to change rucksack for support several transactions at one time.(for sbcl)
I have done very simple change, has added blocking in cache and work with her in all function for work with cache.

Following particularity was shown when testing:
1) Transactions can read given from not yet commited transactions commenced earlier. This bag?
2) Transactions modifies object before checking for conflicts. I have corrected this in its test file.

My file for testing in attachment.
I apologize for very bad code, this first quick-and-dirty variant