[rucksack-devel] Re: Fwd: State of the nation and heap patch

Cyrus Harmon ch-rucksack at bobobeach.com
Sat Feb 2 18:12:42 UTC 2008

Yeah, the biggest performance problem I have is importing items from
the NCBI taxonomy database which consists of organism name, id, etc...
arranged into a tree of a million or so objects. I'll package up some
sort of release of this and circulate the URL to the list. Right now
it takes a few hours to import a million objects or so. It would be
nice to get this down to a few minutes.

Thanks,

Cyrus