[rucksack-devel] Re: Rucksack for Clisp fix?

Erik Winkels e.winkels at sdu.nl
Thu Aug 21 14:08:27 UTC 2008

>> See the included tar.gz which contains the original Rucksack tree
>> and one I adapted for Clisp.
>
> Thanks.  I'll have a look at this soon and get back to you.

Just to be in the clear, since I don't want to steal anyone's credits
I just did what the guy here wrote:
http://www.lispforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=749, added a wrapper for
file-position and replaced all the calls in rucksack to that wrapper
(instead of redefining file-position again which gave all kinds of
warnings in CLISP).

Then I ran rucksack-test::run-tests and they all passed for my
rucksack tree.

This probably isn't the way official CLISP support should be added but
I needed a quick fix to get Rucksack running on CLISP.

Erik