[rucksack-devel] MOP

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 09:10:05 UTC 2007

> By the way: the function you call REMOVE-KEYWORDS is called SANS in
> Rucksack (thanks to Erik Naggum and Edi Weitz).  And calling it as
> you did, like:

i suggest using a different name then SANS, maybe REMOVE-FROM-PLIST if
REMOVE-KEYWORDS is not ok, because SANS is not a too intentional
name... :)

i usually create a utils.lisp and a duplicates.lisp file in my
projects. utils is the place for functions like SANS, so people can
look around there first for general utilities. duplicates.lisp is for
functionality that is already available in another lib, but to avoid
the dependency, it's just copy-pasted with a comment of the origin.
(fyi, REMOVE-KEYWORDS is from arnesi)

just my 0.02

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)