[rucksack-devel] tests

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 17:03:13 UTC 2007

dear list,

i'm planning to implement some new features in the 5am testsuite and
i'm also planning to play with rucksack. so it came as a natural idea
to test-drive the new 5am features by converting/extending the
rucksack test-suite. (optionally loadable rucksack-test system,
asdf:test-op, etc)

i wonder if you like this idea?

or the idea of using bordeaux-threads (for the crossplatform locking
primitives)?

or depending on alexandria and anaphora for useful common utils?

i can voulenteer to do these if you are not against them.

on a different note it seems like carriage return (0x0d) chars are
checked in the cvs repo.

also, i've created a darcs conversion of the cvs repo. if for any
reason you prefer darcs by now then feel free to grab the converted
darcs repo and use it as the official. i know vcs wars are annoying,
so i won't come up with this again. if you prefer to stay with cvs
i'll quietly resort to sending text diffs and keep the repo below in
sync with the official while holding our (cl-wdim guys) own work.

the darcs repo is available at: darcs get
USER at common-lisp.net:/project/cl-wdim/darcs/rucksack

and will be listed at: http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi

looking forward to a fruitful cooperation,

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)