[rucksack-devel] rucksack performance

Cyrus Harmon ch-rucksack at bobobeach.com
Fri Jan 12 16:54:58 UTC 2007

Well, one other way that this could be faster (to do the indexing in
bulk at the end) is that you would only need to lock the index once,
rather than once per object. But since rucksack doesn't lock the
btree yet (at least not according to the comment at the top of p-
btrees.lisp), this probably isn't an issue, but it could be as
rucksack acquires btree locking facilities.