[rucksack-devel] rucksack performance

Cyrus Harmon ch-rucksack at bobobeach.com
Fri Jan 12 08:19:26 UTC 2007

Yes, that's basically right. In sql-speak (roughly), you would insert
your rows and then create the index. or if doing a big bulk update,
drop the index, do your inserts and then rebuild the index. I think
that's what Arthur implied should happen here when you redefine the
class to have the indexed slots, or not.

Cyrus