[rucksack-devel] Fixed the btree stress-test bug

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Fri Aug 3 09:17:07 UTC 2007

I have fixed the btree bug that used to show up when stress testing.
Now I have run a test with 100 000 iterations which took some days, so
I am sure it is gone. Also included in the patch is a new
check-bnode-keys function that I used to find the bug.
In the patch bundle is also some previous changes from the mailing
list that are not in cvs yet.

The patch bundle is from darcs, but it is easy to read. A hunk is a
change, plus lines are added, the minus lines are removed. I use
tailor to get a local mirrored darcs repo of the offical cvs repo.

Best wishes,
Henrik Hjelte