[rucksack-devel] CVS help

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Wed Sep 6 05:59:13 UTC 2006

My understanding is the the CVS client takes care of the line feeds.
Unfortunately (or not depending on what you actually want <smile>),
the command line clients on OS X generally thinks that you want CR
instead of LF (i.e., the Unix thing rather than the Mac thing). I
used to use a MacCVS client that took care of this. I believe that
there are patches to get MCL to happily use the Unix line ending.

HTH,
On Sep 5, 2006, at 11:48 PM, Takehiko Abe wrote:

> All the files I checked out from the rucksack repository
> contains CRLF instead of LF. I believe that cvs should do
> automatic EOL conversion but couldn't figure out how I
> enable it.
>
> I use cvs v 1.10 that came with Mac OS X 10.3. I'd appreciate
> any help greatly.
>
> Sorry for the lame question.
>
> Thanks,
> Takehiko Abe