[rucksack-devel] Re: [admin] CVS repository for Rucksack

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Thu May 18 11:32:21 UTC 2006

"Arthur Lemmens" <alemmens at xs4all.nl> writes:

> (I haven't tested either of these; if you have problems, let me know.)

Anoncvs is not there yet, but developer CVS seems to work fine. (Any
clnet registered developer has read-only access the developer CVS.)

> If you want write access to the CVS repository, let me know and I'll try
> to figure out how to enable this.

The usual clnet thing is to add people to the rucksack group (and
keep the CVS g+w).

I'm fine without write-access for now -- but once you get tired of
merging my patches I'm fine with it too. ;-)

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."