[rucksack-devel] Re: rucksack-devel Digest, Vol 2, Issue 1

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Thu Jun 15 21:45:18 UTC 2006

"Arthur Lemmens" <alemmens at xs4all.nl> writes:

>> Make that *xxxx* (or *sack* or *db* or *db-root*) and you are good to go.
>> ie, This is a classic use for special variables, in this case bound by your
>> with-accounting macro.
>>
>> If I understood you. :)
>
> That's how I understood it as well.

Additionally, :AROUND methods a often quite nice for binding specials.

Apropos, I haven't had the time to work further on the prevalence for the
last two (three?) weeks, but I haven't forgotten it.

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."