[rucksack-devel] Re: rucksack cvs and sbcl: compilation problems

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Fri Jul 14 08:31:00 UTC 2006

"Arthur Lemmens" <alemmens at xs4all.nl> writes:

> This looks like the pathname serialization bug to me; Nikodemus Siivola
> wrote a small patch for SBCL to fix this problem.  You should probably
> ask him for the patch.

No, actually I don't have this fixed in SBCL yet. (Bug is that PATHNAME-HOST returns
an opaque object, but just changing it isn't enough -- SBCL's own uses of it need to
be refacored too.)

Using HOST-NAMESTRING instead of PATHNAME-HOST in Rucksack works, but breaks OpenMCL...

I have just #+/- in my own tree there for SBCL.

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."