[rucksack-devel] Re: btree-delete bug

Arthur Lemmens alemmens at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 8 13:57:42 UTC 2006

I wrote:

> But I still haven't reached the finish. Once every 20 runs or so I
> now get a problem when re-inserting.

This turned out to be a rarely occurring problem when recursively
splitting parent nodes during BTREE-INSERT.  I think I solved it now.
Running the new test 1000 times (each time with different random
inserts and deletes) doesn't show any new problems, so I guess the
new code is good enough to commit to CVS.

While I still had the btree stuff in my head, I also implemented the
:MIN, :MAX, :INCLUDE-MIN, :INCLUDE-MAX and :DESCENDING arguments for
BTREE-MAP.  And I added a few more CL mirror functions like P-MAPC,
P-MAPCAR, P-DELETE-IF, etcetera.

Arthur