[rfc2109-devel] corrects-path-p and path quoting

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 10:44:37 UTC 2006

hi!

i've pushed this:

Mon Sep  4 11:51:56 CEST 2006  attila.lendvai at gmail.com
  * Turn off corrects-path-p by default

  So, the situation is this: all the examples in the RFC use quotes
around the path part,
  but the syntax description itself does not contain the quotes and IE
gets confused by the
  extra (?) quotes, while FF works right with and without them.

  I think the entire corrects-path-p should be removed and the tests updated.

what do you know/think about this issue?

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)