[regex-coach] Avast shows a virus false positive in 0.9.2

tabacco at dougtabacco.com tabacco at dougtabacco.com
Mon Jan 14 06:14:25 UTC 2008

I assume this is a false positive, but Avast antivirus reports that
the 0.2.9 installer contains 'Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}' (specific,
huh?).  I'm sure it's nothing, but just figured I'd point it out just
in case it's possible to follow up with them to get it cleared up.

It had no problem with my old 0.9.0 installer, by the way.

Regards,

Doug Tabacco
tabacco at dougtabacco.com