[regex-coach] Apparent crash on complex regex in "Tree" tab

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Sep 1 13:10:47 UTC 2005

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:30:12 +0300, era+regex=coach at iki.fi wrote:

> This is on Ubuntu Linux 5.04, using whatever version was on your
> site the day before yesterday in the Linux tarball. It doesn't
> appear to understand the --version switch

No, the switch isn't advertised either.

> but I found an "About ..." dialog box which identifies it as version
> 0.6.7.

OK, that's the newest version.

FWIW, I can't reproduce the problem on a Debian testing system either.
Actually, from your error output it looks like some kind of "this is
not supposed to happen" thingy which I guess is buried within the
internals of the GUI toolkit.  Maybe switching to another
OpenMotif/Lesstif version will help.

Sorry, I can't be more helpful at the moment.

> There are other benefits, such as being able to read the list in a
> newsreader, via RSS, etc.

Sure.  Of course, this only works if you actually send your message to
the list... :)

Cheers,
Edi.