[regex-coach] CAPI

Allen, Greg greg.allen at lehman.com
Thu Mar 3 17:48:18 UTC 2005

It would be great if one day some rather adventurous soul, say, ported
the CL-PPCRE code to run under a JVM hosted common lisp (e.g.
http://www.cliki.net/Armed%20Bear%20Lisp) and ported the GUI to IBM's
attractive SWT gui...

Of course that adventurous soul might want to get their fingers on your
CAPI based GUI, and you may have reasons for not distributing it?

wishful thinking.

Greg

PS. thanks for regex-coach!