[regex-coach] manual "recalc"

Dennis Williamson dennis at netstrata.com
Tue Nov 9 17:43:29 UTC 2004

For some reason, my system bogs at times and it takes a while between
keypresses waiting for Regex Coach to update. This problem is, of course,
unrelated to RC, but it would make it easier sometimes if I could turn off
the instant update even though I like it a lot, too.

I just tried it again. This time it was ultra-quick. I guess I need to
diagnose the problem in my system.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Dennis