[regex-coach] New release 0.6.7 (Was: Possible bug: Can't insert file to main window)

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed May 19 08:01:15 UTC 2004

Edi.On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:06:40 -0700 (PDT), M Foster <reckloose99 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I wan't to test a regex against a file, but when I put the focus on
> the "test string" box, the "Insert File" option is greyed out.

I've just uploaded a new release (0.6.7) which makes "Insert File" and
"Save As" available through Emacs key bindings for the Linux version
(see docs). It turns out that due to the way Motif works it's not
possible to support a file menu similar to the Windows version.

The new release also fixes a bug in the regex engine - see
changelog.txt.

Have fun,
Edi.