[rdnzl-devel] rdnzl vs LWW6

Raymond Wiker rwiker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 10:08:44 UTC 2010

On Feb 6, 2010, at 22:35 , Paul Tarvydas wrote:

> I wanted to have a look at rdnzl, but it crashes LWW6 when I load load.lisp (in init-rdnzl, probably inside the dll).
>
> Does anyone know how to fix this (or confirm that it works, hence, the problem is local to my machine)?

I have no problems running under LWW6 under Windows XP and delivered programs under Windows server 2003.

What version of Windows are you running, what version of the .NET framework, and where did you put rdnzl.dll?

You'd better also make sure that you're running the latest version of rdnzl, as there has been some problems in the recent months (caused by code changes that I suggested, alas).