[rdnzl-devel] Make calls in the reverse direction (.NET -> CL)

Joerthan Panest joerthan.panest at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 15:54:49 UTC 2010

My familiarity with .NET in this regard is fairly limited, but I was
wondering what would be required to expose modules written in Common Lisp on
top of .NET to other .NET modules.

I'm afraid the answer might be some CLR Lisp implementation, of which there
are few (if any) that are very mature that I know of.

Basically, I have a fairly involved (LispWorks) Common Lisp module that was
originally the entry point for a number of applications, which itself made
calls to .NET components. The requirement has come up that I expose some of
it's features to a .NET application and I'd like to avoid reimplementing all
of it in C#.

I'm not sure this is even an RDNZL question, but given that is my starting
point I cannot help but wonder whether people have encountered the same
issue given the nature of the problem RDNZL is solving.