[rdnzl-devel] C# pointer comparison.

Matthew O Connor matthew.oconnor at calyptech.com
Fri Mar 14 12:02:22 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have two instances of a DataGridView each bound to the same callbacks within Lisp. The callbacks each have two parameters, the first of which is a C# object. This object corresponds to the DataGridView that initiated the event.

When I create the two DataGridViews I put them both into a list and when a callback is called I look through my list to match up the first parameter with one of the references in my list. However this is failing.

How do I compare references to C# objects using RDNZL?

I've noticed that there is an enum-to-int function which allows enums to be compared in Lisp. I may need something like this to compare the identity of objects in Lisp.

Another approach would be to write a function in C# to compare object identity but I don't want to include a dll in my little example.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Matthew