[rdnzl-devel] Patch for generic types in RDZNL

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu Feb 14 12:25:28 UTC 2008

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 01:21:15 +0100, "Iver Odin Kvello" <iverodin at gmail.com> wrote:

> If the patch looks acceptable however, I'll of course update the
> documentation too.

Thanks.  I think that looks reasonable and I've integrated this into
0.12.0 already.  I think I also updated all the relevant documentation
entries, but you might want to check if I missed something.

FWIW, the Excel example doesn't work for me anymore.  This might be
due to the changes in the C++ code (and the upgrade to VS 2005), or
due to the generic types patch, or due to something being different on
my new laptop from how it used to be before, or something entirely
different.  I don't have enough time to look into this right now, but
I'd be happy if someone else did.

Thanks,
Edi.