[rdnzl-devel] Rdnzl Problem

Iver Odin Kvello iverodin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:49:55 UTC 2008

>    Which loading form has to be emitted must be decided from a small
>    table lookup or so - "Ldind_I1" for booleans, "Ldind_R8" for double
>    floats, and so on.

I tried to muck around with this myself, and discovered the Unbox_Any
opcode, present from version 2.0 of the framework; and this also seems
to work (see attached patch). Of course, I don't really know what I'm
doing, and this isn't present in version 1.0 and 1.1,  but could that
work also? It makes the fix a one-liner.

Iver