[rdnzl-devel] Re: RDNZL problem

Michael Mills mikaelmills at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 18:57:26 UTC 2008

I'm using the latest version of ECL (which is 0.9j). The apropos example
works fine, but I'm having the same problem in lispworks (personal
version 5.0)
I've tried sending an array back (suing list-to-rdnzl-array) instead of
a string, but pretty much the same thing happens.

I've taken Iver's suggest and re-written my program to have the .net
code call the callback which set the edit-box's value from within lisp,
which does work.
I initial tried to mimic the apropos example and use an EventHandler
instead of using my callback, but for some reason, RDNZL couldn't find
the EventHanlder type when I tried to import it from the System namespace.

Thank you for your help with this problem.