[quiz] Enhanced Strings in CL ?

Laurent PETIT lpetit at sqli.com
Wed Nov 29 09:18:53 UTC 2006

Hello,

2006/11/28, Pascal Bourguignon <pjb at informatimago.com>:

> [...]
> No, it's trivial.

Thank you very much for your answer, and even for the solution  !!

See also: http://www.cliki.net/cl-interpol

Thanks for the link !

[...]
> > I know I can add macro characters, play with macro character dispatching
> > functions, ... but what about "overriding" the reader to intercept
> strings
> > and change them, as for the above example, with :
>
> What about SET-MACRO-CHARACTER and SET-DISPATCH-MACRO-CHARACTER ?
> Do you need instructions on how to search CLHS?

Well, I'm not sure this one is ironic or serious ? ;-)

I already know about Common Lisp Hyper Spec. Still not totally familiar with
it, but making progress.

What has blocked me was the fact that I didn't know if it was possible to
override certain macro characters.

Nevertheless, if you have instructions that would make me more productive
while searching CLHS, I'll receive them with pleasure :-)

--
Laurent