New cl-stomp maintainer: Dirk Eßer

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 12:30:41 UTC 2019

I doubt anyone is listening here, but out of due diligence, I announce
the new maintainer, Dirk Eßer.

The cl-stomp-devel mailing-list was victim of some reorganization of
common-lisp.net, so I'm posting the announcement to the closest thing,
qitab-devel.

Dirk, you may want to be added to the project so you can edit the web
page https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-stomp/ — then remove the
mention of the cl-stomp-devel mailing-list and instead refer to the
gitlab issues, or then again get the list reinstated.

If some of you use cl-stomp and have a reason to fear an event-stream
kind of attack, here is your chance to cop out and fork before it's
too late.

Amara's Law: We tend to overestimate the effect of a technology in the short
run and underestimate the effect in the long run.