[qitab-devel] Re: Quepasa?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 01:05:39 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you need utilities from quux that are not in alexandria, I propose
> we start a separate git repo called "quux" or "qitab" and we start
> moving utilities there using asdf-package-system style.

I created it:
https://github.com/qitab/qitab

It's empty, but you can add one file at a time, following the same one
file, one package, one system convention as quick-build: each file is
to start with a defpackage and system dependencies are automatically
inferred from package dependencies. See lisp-interface-library for an
example of how to use it.
https://github.com/fare/lisp-interface-library

> There's a github group "qitab", and you should probably be added.
> Do you have a github account?
> https://github.com/qitab

I can add people who are interested.

Once a person has killed other people on behalf of an ideology, he becomes
rather devoted to it. — John McCarthy