[py-configparser-devel] CLOS, structs and ABCL?

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 18:13:43 UTC 2010

Hi Abhishek,

The situation with ABCL has indeed improved a lot. However, I haven't
found the problem at hand to be complex enough to require CLOS, so,
maybe I should delete the comment about ABCL, but moving to CLOS isn't
on the roadmap right now.

Do you feel you have a need for the library to be CLOS based? If so,
could you explain your use-case?

Bye,

Erik.