Hi

Geoffrey Teale tealeg at gmail.com
Sat May 9 09:41:15 UTC 2020

Hi Peter,

Loved your books BTW.  I've been in and out of management since my late
twenties.  I'm never quite sure if I should stick or twist.  Either way,
pure engineering, or pure management is preferable to the horrible middle
ground.  I've been sold titles like Architect and Principal Engineer but it
all seems to resolve down to "be a key player in the code, but also deal
with all this project management and team management stuff too".   I'm
about to start a new role at a new firm, so the dance begins again.

--
Geoff