Hi

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri May 8 07:22:32 UTC 2020

I haven't used Common Lisp at work for a few years, but I'm back with
a different Lisp, and looking for partners.

My startup is looking for Lispers who would today be co-founders,
and/or "tomorrow", employees. Our code is written in Gerbil Scheme
(which feels like Racket, but is also on top of Gambit, that feels
like Common Lisp). It implements a compiler for a typed functional DSL
for blockchain decentralized applications. If all these things
interest you (or at least, enough of them gather interest, and none
brings disgust), then contact me! https://mukn.io (We're also looking
for customers, angel investors, etc.)

I still maintain my old CL code, and use some of it daily, but it's
not getting much new development, except after being ported to Gerbil.

Pray: To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of
a single petitioner confessedly unworthy. — Ambrose Bierce