Call for Interest: Clojure (or Lisp?) Code Camp with BLM focus

Scott McKay swmckay at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:24:42 UTC 2020

I cannot hold my tongue on Pyret – why not Dylan? Pyret breaks no new
ground,
and does not have as good a language designer as Dave Moon. It's macro
system
can be trivially used to add the test-ish stuff that Pyret puts in its core
language.

Dylan remains the best language I've seen that never got traction.

—S