Hi

Jakob Østergaard Hegelund joe at keepit.com
Mon Jul 6 11:11:01 UTC 2020

Hi all,

In case anyone is looking for a lisp gig in Lviv or Kyiv:

https://jobs.lever.co/keepit/0ed78414-9a3e-473b-a043-0763ec10b2e9

Rudi Araújo writes:

> Hi,

> Anyway, I still hang on to Emacs and use Emacs Lisp occasionally for
> throwaway scripts. I do miss CL though. I wish there were more CL jobs
> going around.

Ask and you shall receive ;)

--
Jakob Østergaard Hegelund | Head of Engineering
          +45 22 94 81 00 | joe at keepit.com       | keepit.com

This e-mail is sent to you from Keepit A/S. Back-up your data in a cloudy future.
VAT: DK30806883, Per Henrik Lings Allé 4, 7., DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark.

This e-mail is sent to you directly and is meant for nobody else. If the e-mail contains personal data that Keepit is responsible for and the e-mail was not meant for you, please do not forward, distribute, or copy, i.e. but return the e-mail to sender. Also, do not send the e-mail to a third party without making sure that you have our prior consent. Distribution of this e-mail to unauthorized receivers may have legal consequences.
If you have received an e-mail from us and you don’t know why, then please refer to the section “Marketing” in our Privacy and Cookie Policy<https://www.keepit.com/cookie-and-privacy-policy/>.
If you do not want to receive more e-mails from us, please contact business.support at keepit.com<mailto:business.support at keepit.com>.