CDR Community on Zenodo.org

Marco Antoniotti marco.antoniotti at unimib.it
Fri Sep 13 10:16:47 UTC 2019

Hi Didier,

thank you.  Yes.  I believe this is a very good idea; I mean, that you upload your document yourself.

Let me propose the following workflow, which, in any case will be necessary to give the proper attributions.

I will (slowly) contact the authors and the original uploader(s) of the CDR asking whether they want to upload the document themselves or not.
If no answer is received or if I get the green light, I will upload the document myself, trying to fix any extant issues.
Otherwise the author will upload the file her/himself (exactly to solve previous DOI issues).

I would just ask that each document uploaded had a file name formatted as

	CDR-NNN-description.pdf

Cheers
—
MA