Reading spreadsheets

William Lederer william.lederer at gmail.com
Wed May 22 14:45:53 UTC 2019

I wrote a hack to pull information from an excel xslx sheet. I used a
couple of libraries pulled from quicklisp, first to unzip the file, then to
xml-parse it. The specific trick is to decode the document from the word
indexes for the shared strings.  So if you can save the google sheet as an
excel, this technique would work.

wglb