emacs lisp mode, mailing list?

Ken Tilton kentilton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 00:24:46 UTC 2018

JP Massar joined our team and fired up the AllegroCL IDE in Emacs mode and
immediately lamented the absence of mouse commands. The Franz team
remembered them as awesome and provided them in a day. Cursive lacks them
and seems uninterested in pursuing them, but we think we found them on The
Google.

Moral, Emacs giveth and Emacs taketh away.

I looked at coding up mouse commands myself but just out of curiosity and
gave up without even trying. But I am sure it would be doable.

I just googled M-Ret and did not find it. Cursive, however, has that
behavior without me even hokding down Meta.

FWIW.

-kt

--
Kenneth Tilton