lisp.org

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Thu Oct 12 08:42:21 UTC 2017

Hey,

for your information, there is such website (featuring Common Lisp)
created by third-party developer Fernando Borretti. It may be found
here: http://lisp-lang.org/ . Having lisp.org pointing at the same host
would be an improvement.

I think that getting in touch with him is a good idea – adding to CC.

Best regards,

Daniel