lisp.org

Clint Moore clint at ivy.io
Thu Oct 12 06:15:07 UTC 2017

I care, and am my company is willing to spend time and money to keep it and
the ALU content on the air, so to speak.  Frankly, it would be an honor.

I get that no one of note knows me and almost certainly no one knows of my
company, so it'd be a stretch to trust me with anything, but the offer is
there.