ML Maintainer wanted

Sky Hester skyjhester at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 16:04:36 UTC 2017

Seems like it would be a good service to keep up. I volunteer, if no one
else has already spoken up.

-Sky

On Nov 30, 2017 5:53 AM, "Hans Hübner" <hans.huebner at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

is not a lot of regular work (maybe one or two visits to the Mailman page
per month to forward or reject a message from a non-subscriber), but it
might be that the list needs to be moved or something and I would like to
avoid getting into a situation where maintenance is required and I don't
have time to do it.  Also, I'm not a professional Common Lisp user anymore,
so I don't qualify for the list at this point anyway :D

Any takers?

Thanks,
Hans