ASDF debugging on Hangouts?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 19:29:26 UTC 2017

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 2:09 PM, Julian Squires <julian at cipht.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 01:32:05PM -0500, Faré wrote:
>> [...]           If people are interested, I could do the entire
>> debugging session over Google Hangouts, from isolating the bug and
>> filing a bug report to writing regression test and submitting a merge
>> request. That would be a good way to introduce newcomers to ASDF
>> hacking. Having a public ask questions as I make progress would be a
>> good way to keep the video relevant. Is anyone interested?
>
> I think this is a good idea and I am interested.  Please let us know
> when you're planning to do this.

I don't have a set time for it at the moment. Probably some day next
week between 1000 and 1400 EST. Or maybe on that week's weekend if
there is demand and my laptop is back from Lenovo's repair shop. The
main hurdle will figuring out the Linux software installation to
record the damn thing on Hangouts on Air, I suppose using OBS Studio.

Personal dishonesty is not needed to produce a dishonest business plan or
research proposal. Wishful thinking suffices. — John McCarthy