ASDF debugging on Hangouts?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 18:32:05 UTC 2017

Dear CLers,

with ASDF 3.3.1 released and the syntax-control branch pending review,
there's not much left for me to do with ASDF before I actually retire.
Now I'm looking for hackers to whom to pass the torch of ASDF hacking.

It so happens that I seem to have introduced (probably with 3.3.0) a
regression that breaks static image dumping of workout-timer with
cffi-toolchain. If people are interested, I could do the entire
debugging session over Google Hangouts, from isolating the bug and
filing a bug report to writing regression test and submitting a merge
request. That would be a good way to introduce newcomers to ASDF
hacking. Having a public ask questions as I make progress would be a
good way to keep the video relevant. Is anyone interested?

If there's a book you really want to read but it hasn't been written yet,
then you must write it. — Toni Morrison [same with software, —♯f]