lisp.org

Fernando Borretti eudoxiahp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 01:21:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

The wiki is mostly empty because I foolishly expected people would be
motivated to contribute articles to a newer, more complete, better-looking
website. As for other content, there's a style guide
<http://lisp-lang.org/style-guide/>, a collection of Lisp success stories
<http://lisp-lang.org/success/>, Lisp books <http://lisp-lang.org/books/>,
and a tutorial page <http://lisp-lang.org/learn/getting-started/>. However,
that last one appears to be broken now -- I'll have to look into the build
to see what's up.

Having lisp.org point to lisp-lang.org would be nice. Though I think
focusing on the plumbing is more important than the façade: having more
content, especially for the wiki, is more important than a shorter domain.

Cordially,
Fernando Borretti