Maintainers needed

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 00:00:50 UTC 2017

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 12:02 PM, Ken Tilton <kentilton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank goodness. We could use some peace and quiet in this graveyard.
>
> So to what has everyone switched? Javascript? Clojure? Go? Gardening?

Last I heard,
Andreas Fuchs joined a Ruby shop.
Hans Huebner embraced Clojure.
Gabor Melis joined a Java/C++/Go/Python shop.
Peter Seibel joined a Python shop.
I (FR Rideau) adopted Gerbil Scheme.
Edi Weitz is teaching, though probably still using CL.

I don't know what languages other former active CL community members
have adopted, if any. If you're interested in conducting short
interviews, I'm interested in reading the results. But not interested
enough to conduct the interviews myself.

Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
                — Samuel Goldwyn